Epic adventures, thoughts, and quotes by the one and only me :)Ask me anything
So I got to sleep in until 11 30, which was really wonderous, and I spent the entire day just relaxing and photographing. Even though most of my photos where junk I feel oddly satisfied with the day.
Posted some of my pictures on my photoblog www.hidingbehindmycameralens.tumblr.com
I really miss Franklin.. I would probably miss him less if I knew when I was going to see him next. But at this point it seems like it will be forever so I’m feeling rather hopeless.
I’m going to try and get some legitimate sleep before tomorrow. Its going to be a long day…
- Having emotions is seen as weakness
- Admitting weakness is seen as an even greater weakness
- Being called a sexual deviant or a pervert because you were expressing your sexuality
- A girl beating you in any physical competition makes you inferior
- Being superficial makes you a pig but a woman being superficial is fine
- Makeup isn't even an option
- Not living up to the insanely unrealistic ideal of manhood automatically makes you gay
- Being gay is seen as weak
- You can't control the size of your "manhood"
- You can't report sexual assaults because being a male victim is worse than being the rapist
- No male specific support groups or movements
- Unequal parental rights
- Extreme feminists treating you less than human
- Women can blame all men or say they are all the same but if a man blames women they're sexist pigs
- People dismissing your problems automatically because the universe is obviously rigged in your favour in every scenario imaginable
- No one will read this past the title
I’ve been thinking a lot. A lot about Franklin, mostly trying to figure out if I’m doing the right thing.
But when I said I’ll always be looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with he looked at me like I was a little crazy. I mean it might not be you and it might not be the next guy I like, but I will never stop searching and I will never give up hope, even if you have.
Someone, cough Cambrie, told me that I obsess over boys. Too much, according to her. And I would just like to comment on that subject and say again, I am searching for my soul mate, I’d really like to meet him soon because I’m sure hes fantastic. And I obsess over everything. Boys are just a more common girl talk topic.
I also really like to debate if the fun and happiness is worth risking the hurt. The answer is usually yes, but I really like to consider it. I’m trying to stop considering so much and start just doing things without thinking through them a whole lot.
I am a man and I must be free.
But I really just need to let go and enjoy myself. It just seems like every time that happens I get hurt and its a fuckin mess. Breathes. Being alone a lot doesn’t help the not thinking about things thing.
I’m going to dedicate most of my spare time this summer to photography and just doing things and having fun. Fuck everything else like sleep and whatnot. But I’m going to carry my camera everywhere. Stop when I see something I like. Be spontaneous!
That is my goal.
Lets see how this goes:)